Monday, March 17, 2014

Meet Jettie Woodruff and an excerpt from UT!

Title: Underestimated Too
Author: Jettie Woodruff
Genre: Adult Romance
Publication Date: March 15

Meet Jettie Woodruff!
Writing is more than a passion for me. I write adult books, romance and erotica. I did recently try my hand at a young adult romance, but because of the gutter that my mind seems to fall into. It quickly went into rated R mode. I reside in Ohio. I love living in Ohio, except maybe the cold winters, and the snow, well maybe the hot summers too. Ah hell, I hate Ohio.

I love to push my limits in writing, fuel the senses and emotions of my readers. I have some great supporters and love them all dearly.


Excerpt:
“You coming soon? The photographer will be here any minute. Do you really want me to dress Nicholas for this?”
“No way, we’re leaving now… Drew?”
“Yeah.”
“The moving guys left two boxes of papers here for me. Should I bring them home for you?”
“No, I’ll send Celeste after them tomorrow. Come home. Nicky will be awake soon.”
“Okay, but you just called him Nicky again.”
“You don’t have to point it out every time I do it.”
“Yes I do. I’ll see you in a few. I have to run Alicia home first.”
“You should stop and get us some beer. We’ll float around the pool naked after Marta leaves and NICHOLAS goes to bed.”

Add Underestimated Too to your Goodreads


Enter the Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment