Monday, March 3, 2014

Introduction - Jill

Hi fellow smutty book readers! I'm a southern girl who was born and raised in Georgia. I started reading books over the summer with my feet propped up on the dock or boat while soaking in the rays.  I mostly read Stephen King or personal tragedies. I've always enjoyed reading something different that shocked or surprised me. I avoided syrupy sweet romance stories at all cost. They put me to sleep! And then came, Fifty Shades of Grey. I had never read anything that shocked, surprised, romanced and honestly turned me on, in one book! Now a whole new love of reading began. Reading these steamy stories is so fun but the real fun is being able to discuss and bond over them with a great group of ladies!
1-Favorite book and why? The Original Sinners Series by Tiffany Reisz I read this series  and I couldn't believe that something was better that Fifty! I really love the writing style of Ms. Reisz. I was lost in a movie in my mind as I flew threw the pages. The characters so different, dark and raw. I was shocked more with each chapter and could not put them down! Even after reading this quite sometime ago, I still think about Nora and miss her. Hopefully, there will be several more in the series.
2-Favorite author and why? At the top of a growing list, of course Tiffany Reisz for the Original Sinners Series.  Her characters make you feel every emotion. Her stories are crazy erotic and NOT always ones that turned me on! Beneath the Burn by Pam Goodwin Charlee keeps your heart aching for her as she fleas and runs into the arms of hot rocker Jay. VIP by M. Robinson I couldn't put it down with hot scenes of  Ysabelle being trained. Underestimated by Jettie Woodruff  It was so dark and steamy! The love/hate between Morgan and Drew drove me crazy but I had to know!
3-Fav book boyfriend and why? I don't think I have a favorite. I would like to have a variety ! Christian for his clean cut dark good looks and money. Deuce for his tattoos and bad biker boy attitude that would slam you up against a wall. Jay singing rocker love ballads that make you tingle. And even some sweet Sebby with his unending love.
4-What female character are you most like and why? I really can't say I'm like any one of them exactly. They definitely bring out a lot of emotions in me! It would be fun to be a bad ass like Nora or make mens mouths fall open at the site of you like Ysabelle or have determination like Charlee. I really enjoy the female characters because they can be so different than me. It keeps me guessing what they will do next!
Thanks for letting me share!   Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment