Monday, March 24, 2014

20 Fun Facts about DC Renee


1. I hate onions, but I love onion flavored things like Funyuns or onion dip.

2. I can’t mix too many veggies together. For example, I love carrots, but I’ll pick them out of a salad. I don’t like lettuce on my tacos or burgers.

3. I love dancing! (Not professionally, although I have taken plenty of classes over the years.) I supposedly bopped my head to the music before I could walk.

4. I go to Zumba & Latin Jam every week.

5. I played the piano until I was in college. I can read music, but I hated to do so, so I used to play everything from memory.

6. I speak Russian fluently, but I read like a first grader. Don’t get me started on spelling.

7. I work at the same company (and same building) as my sister, so I see her every day. We’re really close.

8. My sister and I have a 9 year age difference (and were born 4 days apart). We used to celebrate all our birthdays together. (Ironically, my mom and her sister also have a 9 year difference.)

9. I was born on groundhogs day (2/2). It’s also my aunt’s birthday too.

10. My favorite number is 22 (hmmm…I wonder how I got that). My husband’s favorite number is also 22 because he was born 1/22.

11. My first stories were Days of Our Lives fan fictions. They are still up on the website under my screen name fan22.

12. I got my Bachelors degree and my Masters degree from the University of Southern California. Go Trojans! (My sister also went there and got the same degrees I did – I guess you could say I followed in her footsteps.)

13. My whole family loves watching hockey, so it’s no wonder it’s my favorite sport. I love the Los Angeles Kings! (Root for the home team always!)

14. I love Bon Jovi and have seen him/them in concert 5 times.

15. My favorite rose is Fire on Ice. It’s white on the outside and red inside, so that when it blooms, it looks like red on white.

16. I was on the show The Great Pretenders when I younger. We were put into groups and dressed up and lip-synched songs chosen for us. I played the guitarist for The Go-Go’s singing Our Lips Are Sealed.

17. I love to sketch as a hobby, but I can’t sketch people at all. I usually sketch flowers.

18. I was my sister’s maid-of-honor at the age of 15. I didn’t get to go to her bachelorette party.

19. My favorite color is blue, so much so that my wedding colors were ivory and blue.


20. I’ve been married for 3 years, but been with my hubby for over 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment