Thursday, March 13, 2014

Introduction - Mandy

Hi Gals! My name is Mandy ! I, along with my partners in crime, are very excited to share our love for books with you. My love for reading started as a small child. My mom has teased me that I stole the experience of reading me a story before bed from her. Instead I read to her! As a child I loved Ann of Green Gables and The Story of Ann Frank, but I would say that my taste in literature has drastically changed over the years. I love, love, love to get completely sucked into a romance, and then have it turn me in every emotion direction possible.

Fifty Shades of Grey and the Entwined series by Sylvia Day is the foundation for my smutty book love. It has grown and developed into a full blown love affair that keeps me coming back for more! Hands down, my favorite series is This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas.  Jesse Ward  has an overwhelming power to suck you in, even when you want to hate him! What Jesse wants, Jesse gets! I am loving two authors currently, and am patiently waiting for their next books to come out. VIP’s author M. Robinson ,and Underestimated’s author, Jettie Woodruff, are all into some sizzling hot stuff right now. Check them out!

Not only has my love for reading expanding into a new direction, but it has also allowed me to connect with a fantastic group of women. We are all mothers, wives, career women, and friends! We come together once a month  and share good food , good wine, and even better laughs!   Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment