Thursday, March 27, 2014

Introduction - Candace

Books?  I don’t have time for those!  That was me, about 6 years ago.  2014, I can’t tell you how many books I have read!  I.love.to.read.  I used to make fun of my grandmother and mother because they would share all of their books.  I remember looking at how thick the books were and thinking “how in the world can ANYONE finish a book that big?!”  Now I know.  My husband travels constantly so what better way to abide my time than to read?!  I love our book club, I have got to meet several wonderful girls that share the same interest that I do and we aren’t afraid to do discuss/vent about what we have read. 

1) Favorite book and why? I have too many to choose.  But sticking to my roots, I love all of the Stephanie Plum Series (Janet Evanovich), The Hunger Games, The Twilight Series and of course, the books that have brought our book club together, The Fifty Shades series.
2) Favorite author and why ? I am torn between Abbi Glines and Jettie Woodruff.  I love their style of writing. 
3) Favorite book boyfriend and why? I love them all!  Who wouldn’t want a rich and sexy man?!
4) What female character are you most like and why? I’m not going to compare myself to any of the female characters.  I would say I have a pretty non-screwed up life and I want to keep it that way!!



Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment