Title: The Dark Kiss the Two Sides of Me series #1
Author: Amy Lynn Garcia
Release Date: August 27, 2014
Genre: Erotic Romance
Secrets and demons from Evan Lawson’s past pull this strong man to the edge of death where only the whispers of a mysterious voice can penetrate his darkness. A young woman dedicating her entire life to her career and family comes face to face with a heart stopping magnetic man who has the power to make all of her dreams come true or completely destroy her. Evan is a self-made world renowned restaurant mogul who is cold and distant, pushing anyone attempting to enter his life away with intensity. Until the night he hears Mia Galloway’s soft alluring voice calling to him through the murky waters of his unconsciousness. Love is a foreign notion that neither Mia nor Evan had ever planned on, in fact both had sworn it off entirely. After going through a horrifying kidnapping at the age of 19 Mia made a conscious decision to never get involved with a man….ever. She has dedicated her life to healing others and loving her family and friends. Evan and his demons from the past have shaped him into the dominant, controlling cruel man he is today. The scars from his childhood run deep and the memories of a tormented mother and a father in denial of his wife’s illness bind him emotionally and make him believe he is incapable of love. Evan and Mia are thrown together in the ICU after he drives his car over the edge of a bridge, killing his passenger immediately. Evan was rushed to a private Seattle hospital where Mia is his nurse. She works at drawing him from his coma but has no idea who she is actually summoning. The man who went over the bridge in that car, the man known to his family and co-workers as “The Beast” teeters on the brink of death, ready and willing to make his way to hell. But when he feels the magnetic pull of Mia’s presence, hears her luring whispers, feels the electric voltage of her touch on his skin…..he knows….he’s not going anywhere…..not until he can see the face that belongs to his savior’s voice…..
✦✦ Purchase Links✦✦
✦✦ About the Author✦✦
✦✦ Fun Facts About Myself✦✦
- My favorite color is red but pink and purple will do in a pinch.
- I am horrified of the dentist, I can't stand movies with any sort of torture by extracting teeth is involved
- I am seriously allergic to Beer, Sausage and Blue Cheese....not much fun at a Super Bowl party
- I'm from Iowa but I've only seen a farm a couple of times.
- I'm a registered nurse in obstetrics and I work every weekend night...again not much partying going on with me.
- When I was young I was the bad kid all the parents warned their kids about, trouble followed me everywhere and if it wasn't following I was looking for it.
- I count stairs whenever I climb or descend them, I know how many steps are in every stair case I use frequently, and this would come in handy if I'm ever blind or in a power outage.
- I hate to cook and therefore suck at it, ask my five kids they will agree.
- Before I wrote Dark Kiss I hated even writing on a birthday card, I guess it's the subject matter that drives me.
- My favorite flowers are lilacs, I think they are considered flowers right? I love to sit outside and just breathe in that scent
✦✦ Social Media Links✦✦
(3) $10 Amazon GC and 10 copies of her book