Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review: Reasonable Doubt 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams

reasonable doubt 2

SYNOPSIS:   She lied to me... She betrayed the one rule that I’m most adamant about: Honesty. Complete and utter fucking honesty . I really wish she was someone else–someone who didn’t have the ability to make me feel, someone I could easily discard like the hundreds of women before her. She isn’t.
I’m drawn to her like I’ve never been drawn to a woman before–completely captivated by the very sight of her. But unfortunately, with my past slowly re-surfacing for all of the world to see, I’ll have to find a way to let her go. She can never be mine.

5 Stars!

Review:  My last review ended with who is the biggest liar.  I would now say Andrew.   

The story begin right where it left off......Aubrey pouring coffee on Andrew and for good reason, the jerk!  We are introduced to Ava, the reason for Andrew wearing coffee on his crotch. Who is Ava exactly?  Good question, I'm still waiting for the answer.  All I'll say, as not to give it away for those of you who haven't read Reasonable Doubt, Ava is part of Andrew's past.


Aubrey is working for Andrew still.  Getting his coffee and bending over his desk every morning.  WHY?  After the bomb, why?!  She is also still dancing, it's her passion and she is good!  Although her parents have no clue how great she is.  They ask her to stop just so she can be on the campaign trail.  They really just do not understand her!  There is more information given about Andrew's past but I was left with more unanswered questions and another cliffhanger.


Who is Andrew really?  What is with his other name?
Why is he having nightmares?  What are they really about?
What went down with Ava?
What will happen with Aubrey and the ballet?  What will happen with the campaign?  

~Jade


How many stars would I give this book?  I really don't know...I loved it but need the entire story.  So I will with hold my rating until then...but I promise it will be at least five stars.  

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew...why do I love you and hate you at the same time? He is cocky and addictive and just so dang H-O-T!!!  At the end of book one, I really just thought he was this pampas prick and I didn't really like him.  You girls know the type right???  Why is it that Andrew Hamilton inched his way into my heart and made me have emotional ties to him? 

Book two picked up exactly where book one ended. Aubrey continued working as his intern at the law firm even though she knew his sexual appetite for her was strong. Ultimately, Aubrey didn't stand a chance of avoiding his advances. Honestly, I don't know if I could have either...imagine that. Book two gave us a sneek peek into Andrews past with shocking events and revelations while Aubrey continues doing what she loves the most and that is ballet.  

I anxiously wait to get answers to my questions and and to see what happens with Andrew and Audrey.  Will she forgive him??? Will he forgive her???  

***Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment