Monday, September 28, 2015

Day 10...Countdown for Repentance: The Story of Kace Haywood by Meghan Quinn



══  Repentance: The Story of Kace Haywood SYNOPSIS ══
Every choice you make in life comes with a consequence, which dictates the outcome of your future. 

I was once on top, I was living the life I dreamt of, I had everything I could possibly hope for. I was happy, satisfied, content…until one night. 

One off day. 

One moment in time I wish I could take back. My biggest regret. 

The once bright future I possessed vanished and in its place a dark world of self-hatred and loathing encompassed me. 

People like to celebrate the day they were born, I like to celebrate the day my soul died. 

This is my story of repentance.

▼ Add to your Goodreads TODAY! ▼

No comments:

Post a Comment