Friday, February 28, 2014

Introduction - Karen

I won't lie I was "that girl" that called readers nerds without a life.....until Fifty Shades made me eat those words. Needless to say I haven't stopped reading since....and being a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind, it's almost always romance/erotica. I love a book that pushes the boundaries and takes you on a wild emotional ride. Best way to describe my love affair for books is this....I like my books like I like my sex life....intense, passionate and most importantly unexpected!!!! No one likes predictable and boring right??? Haha sorry ya'll I call em like I see em....be prepared cause this Georgia peach holds nothing back :) If ya wanna know just ask me ?!?!?!?! Now bring on the juicy good books....

1) Favorite book and why? Well I can't pick just one because I like them all for different reasons. I tend to place my books in categories. So here are a few off the top of my head: Edge of Never Series by J.A. Redmerski because I've never cried so hard for a book character. It was such an amazing emotional ride. Underestimated by Jettie Woodruff because of what she endures for love...I can not wait for the next one to come out to finish this journey. Love Story-Rosemary Beach Series by Abbi Glines because I love the way they all connect to each other and my favorite will always be Rush and Blaire.
2) Favorite author and why ? Jettie Woodruff because I haven't read a bad plot yet.They all make you feel as if you are right there with them fighting the same battle in search of the one thing we all want...unconditional love. However, not only can she write but she's a real, down to earth person that really takes the time to interact with her fans.
3) Favorite book boyfriend and why? I'm sure most would choose those like Christian or Gideon with money and power. Now don't get me wrong all women like those things....BUT I'd prefer a man who is more concerned with showing his lover unconditional love and support like Professor Dean West from Spiral of Bliss Series by Nina Lane or Andrew Parrish from Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski. Now those were some hot men...........you can't tell me you all haven't pictured them over and over in your mind :)
4) What female character are you most like and why? Honestly, I've related to ALOT of them at different times in my life. But most recently I'd say it was Olivia West from Spiral of Bliss Series by Nina Lane because of her own personal struggles and those within her marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment